Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Difference Between a Autobiography, Personal Narrative,
Transcript of The Difference Between a Autobiography, Personal Narrative,
By: Emily Wahl and Cate Cushing
An autobiography is a written account of a person's life written by that person.
This is an autobiography of Benjamin Franklin because he wrote a book about his life.
A Personal Narrative is a type of writing that focuses on an important event in the writer's life.
This is a Personal Narrative of Richard F. Burton on his pilgrimage to Meccah
A memoir is a collection of memories an individual writes about that could be moments or events in history.
This is memoir of Jaycee Dugard.