Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Winston Churchill
If it falls your lot to be a
like Michelangelo painted pictures,
like Beethoven composed music,
like Leontyne Price sings before the Metropolitan Opera.
like Shakespeare wrote poetry.
so well that all the hosts of
heaven and earth will have to pause and say:
Here lived a great
who swept his job well.
Who is this guy?
What do you know of him?
What do you think he has to do
Words to Know Prior to Reading:
oppression-dictatorship-ruled by tyrants
deplorable - sad - regrettable - woeful - sorrowful
The purpose of today’s lesson is to:
Read/listen, identify sound devices and persuasive techniques, and evaluate “Blood, Toil, Tears, and Sweat”