Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ingrid Martinez ...Supernovas
Transcript of Ingrid Martinez ...Supernovas
type 1 a
Type 1 b
Type 1 c *Lacks a hydrogen signATURE IN THEIR LIGHT SPECTRA Originates from white dwarf stars in a close binary system Type ii *Have a signature of hydrogen in their spectra. Effects Energy from the explosion can create new elements particulary those heavier than iron.. Soooo....................what are supernovas?? Also called Supernovae The gamma rays from the explosion give off a chemical reaction in the upper atmosphere of the Earth. Exposes the Earth's surface to harmful solar and cosmic radiation. Discovery The earliest recorded supernova, SN 185, was viewed by Chinese astronomers in 185 AD. Can be seen with the hubble telescope. The End!!!!! The end!!!!!!!!!!! The End!!! Real Picture of a supernova the gas remains that they leave, residues can be converted into new stars, or in some cases planets.