Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
cons of banning cell phones at school
Transcript of cons of banning cell phones at school
Ban From School
By: Anahi and Gabi
Banning Cell Phones at School Would Be a Bad Idea
Schools should not ban cell phones because in case there is a emergency they can tell someone right away.
Evidence: Every year there are kidnappings, shootings or fires at schools.
Reason # 2
Another reason is that it can give them benefits and get help.
Evidence: It can help them look for research. Also it can help them with any assignment they have in class.
"Cell Phone Bans in School – Pros and Cons." Cyberbully Hotline | Anonymous Bullying Reporting. N.p., 02 Apr. 2012. Web. 22 Feb. 2017.
"Should Cell Phones Be Allowed in School?" Debate.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 22 Feb. 2017.
Murphy, D. "Pros and Cons of Banning Cell Phones in School." Prezi.com. N.p., 16 Mar. 2015. Web. 22 Feb. 2017.
The third reason is that in case a student missed the bus they can call a family member to come pick them up.
Evidence: Sometimes students miss the bus because they are doing stuff and have to call a family member to pick them up from school.