Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2ND TERM TEST REVIEWER
Transcript of 2ND TERM TEST REVIEWER
20. These are popular places that one could ask for in asking directions.
21. Refers to the transfer of goods, people and ideas from one place to another.
22. The zero degree line that divides the earth to Eastern and Western hemisphere.
23. The zero degree line that divides the earth into Northern and Southern hemisphere.
24. The vertical lines that helps identify the distance of a place from the prime meridian.
25. The horizontal lines that are parallel to the equator.
26. This is used in getting the absolute location of a place.
27. In looking for the absolute location, there are four types of line that you should find. What are these? write them in proper order.
28. The largest island in the Philippines.
29. The seasons in the Philippines.
30. This refers to group of places having similar characteristics.
31. The largest volcano in the Philippines.
32. Which country is Llandudno found?
33. Buildings and structures in Llandudno have the same structure and size. What style is this?
34. The two major shores/beach found in Llandudno.
if you know the answers to the following questions, you'll get a good score! goodluck! study wise :)
1. The element of state that governs people.
2. This keeps peace and harmony in the society.
3. Where does the first debate happen?
4. Why does making a law take a long process?
5. These are rules in the Philippines that should be followed by everyone, everytime.
6. These are rules in the Philippines that should be followed by people in some places, everytime.
7. These are rules in the Philippines that should be followed by everyone/people in some places for a given period of time.
8. Who approves the bill?
9. The highest law in the land.
10. Who chooses the cabinet members in the Executive branch?
11. The department that helps in building roads, bridges, highways and keeping drainage systems clean.
12. The department that watches over school systems and issues related to it (teachers, books, students, scholarship).
13. The department that is concerned with the health condition of the people.
14. The department that provides temporary help to the abused and poor. They try to give the poor a better life.
15. The department that deals with vehicle, networks, transportation and communication systems in the country.
16. The department that watches over the market in the country and the exchange of goods and products with the other countries.
17. The department that helps keep the places in the Philippines beautiful to invite tourists to come visit this country.
18. The department that takes care of the environment, trees, and native animals.
19. The departments that deals with incidents/problems that happens outside the Philippines/other countries.
35. What are the means of transportation in Llandudno?
36. What are the means of transportation in the Philippines?
37. Why are civilizations built near the river?
38. Which river is the Indus Civilization near?
39. The group of nomads who built the Indus Civilization.
40. What is the sign of equality for the Indus people?
41. What is the most important contribution of the Indus Civilization?
42. Houses during the Indus Civilization are made out of ______.
43. People who keep on travelling to different places to look for food and temporary shelter.
44. What is the purpose of having a Citadel?
4. TO MAKE SURE IT'S FAIR FOR ALL.
9. 987 CONSTITUTION
11..DEPT. OF PUBLIC WORKS AND HIGHWAYS
12. DEPT. OF EDUCATION
13. DEPT. OF HEALTH
14. DEPT. OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT
15. DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION AND COMMUNICATION
16. DEPT. OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
17. DEPT. OF TOURISM
18. DEPT. OF ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
19. DEPT. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
22. PRIME MERIDIAN
27. EQUATOR, LATITUDE, PRIME MERIDIAN, LONGITUDE
29. WET AND DRY
31. MT. PINATUBO
34. NORTH AND WEST SHORE
35. TRAMWAY, CABLE CARS, BUSES, CARS
36. JEEPNEYS, TRICYCLES, BOATS, CARS, BUSES, LIGHT RAIL TRANSIT (LRT)
37. SOURCE OF WATER FOR IRRIGATION AND SANITATION; FERTILE LAND; TRADE ROUTE
38. INDUS RIVER
40. BOTH RICH AND POOR HAVE ACCESS TO WATER AND DRAINAGE
41. WATER AND DRAINAGE SYSTEM
44. WATCH OVER THE CITY; DIVISION OF RICH AND POOR; EASY FLOW OF WATER
Don't forget to bring F4 on Monday. It should contain your worksheets and quizzes. Goodluck!