Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
2011-11-29 Environmental Data and Information EPA/Coastal Institute Narragansett, RI
Transcript of 2011-11-29 Environmental Data and Information EPA/Coastal Institute Narragansett, RI
(NEON in the "Era of Data and Information") Brian Wee, Ph.D
NEON, Inc. Chief of External Affairs
(Congressional and Federal Agency Liaison) (This and a number of "slides" in this presentation taken from DataONE) The National Ecological Observatory Network (NEON) is a project sponsored by the National Science Foundation and managed under cooperative agreement by NEON, Inc. The views expressed here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the NSF. NEON Dryad collects data underlying peer-reviewed articles in the basic and applied biosciences.
All data files must be associated with a publication.
Authors should ideally submit sufficient data and metadata.
Data should be archived at the stage where it is ready for statistical analysis.
Archived data files may include, but are not limited to: spreadsheets, images, maps, alignments, character matrices