Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BYOD
Anti virus protection
Internet security link
Sign waiver What does BYOD mean for Education Uses of What does BYOD mean for Security Who owns device?
Who manages the device?
Who secures the device? Setting Policy and Compliance for BYOD 7 steps to a BYOD security plan Identify the risk elements
Form a committee and understand the risks
Decide how to enforce policies
Build a project plan
Periodically reassess solutions Type of devices
Future uses Questions: Help students: Data plan's hotspots
Wifi data plans Questions to answer Web
Mobile devices get answers faster
projects Reference Eschelbeck, G., & Schwartzberg, D. (2012, June). BYOD Risks and Rewards. Retrieved April 7, 2013, from SOPHOS: http://www.sophos.com/en-us/security-news-trends/security-trends/byod-risks-rewards.aspx