Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SS.912.E.1.4
supply and demand
Demand is an economic principle that describes a consumer's desire and willingness to pay a price for a specific good or service.
the amount of a good that sellers are willing to sell and are able to sell. Willingness is generally a function of price.
a term used in economics to describe the total amount of goods or services demanded at any given point in time.
stock of a resource from which a person or place can be provided with the necessary amount of that resource.