Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PROQUEST 5000
Top 10 Databases to start your Undergraduate Research
discuss and identify the functions of Proquest 5000 databases
realize the importance of being polite and grateful
make use of Proquest databases through exercises
1. Access World News [NewsBank]
3. CQ Researcher
4. Literature Resource Center
5. LexisNexis Academic
7. ProQuest Reseach library
9. Readers Guide Retrospective
10. Web of Science
ProQuest Central is the largest single periodical resource available, bringing together complete databases across all major subject areas, including Business, Health and Medical, Language and Literature, Social Sciences, Education, Science and Technology, as well as core titles in the Performing and Visual Arts, History, Religion, Philosophy, and includes thousands of full-text newspapers from around the world.
Proquest empowers academic, government and school libraries around the world. Its groundbreaking information content and technologies increase the productivity of students, scholars, professionals and the libraries that serve them.
Researchers are empowered to discover, grow and thrive with an extraordinary collection of content from 90,000 authoritative publishers that spans six centuries and is delivered in multiple formats.
How to search using Proquest 5000 Database?
The class will be divided into five (5) groups. Each group will be given specific topic to search using Proquest 5000 Databases
And answer the following items in a 1 whole sheet of paper:
Group 1 - Climate change
Group 2 - The effects of Social
Group 3 - How to stop
Group 4 - Math scores need
Group 5 - Dengue immunization
campaign in the
1. Write one (1) title that could be best related to your assigned topic from the Proquest search results
2. Who is the author of your selected
3. What is the article all about?
(write 2-3 sentences only)