Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 9/21
When reading a text, what strategies do you use to come up with questions?
What are some examples of questions that you can ask about a text?
Use your knowledge of the topic or author to make connections to yourself or the text
Question the author's purpose or choices about structure or plot
Question a character's motives or actions
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Respond to the following questions (using complete sentences) in your notes:
What are your favorite questions to ask someone that you've just met?
Wednesday, September 21st
Little Boys at Play
Use your "generating questions strategies" to annotate the text with at least 4 questions
stop and jot
Why do people ask questions?
Which types of questions make for the best conversations?