Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Snowmobiling
By Michael Vialpando
Buena Vista, CO
Ophir Creek, CO
Grand Lake, CO
Favorites on the trails include trail mix, beef jerky and gatorade!
Know common trail etiquette
It doesn't matter if they are from the 80's or the latest model off the showroom floor!
1. You can always take off layers.
2. No matter how fun it may be, frozen feet will ruin the experience!
When passing oncoming people, hold up your left hand with the number of people in your group behind you
When you need to stop fast, hold up your left hand to avoid getting ran into from behind
Also, if you are really having fun and taking chances, you will probably get stuck and need some help getting out!
The adrenaline rush is insane!
Thank you for your time!
Michael C Vialpando IV
Photo taken by me