Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1. Introduction to Product Interface Design
Transcript of 1. Introduction to Product Interface Design
success more than GUI!
products speak to us through their appearance your course so far...
studio - enclosure, constraints
product interface - user actions to outcomes, cognition
ergonomics - anthropometrics, analysis, legislation so, what's the workload? 3 hrs studio
9 hours independent study and the projects? 1 - physical interface - group (30%)
2 - graphical interface - group (30%)
3 - combination interface (40%) if you can read this, you've made it some books... history technology makes products more ambiguous
we still have to operate them
we're not good enough at it yet industrial revolution increased functionality
anonymity of electronics communication:
passive techniques value examples bad affordance interface design ergonomics