Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Question Tags
When there is no 'helping word' in the statement, we use do/does/did. First part: helping word Negative questions have a negative verb + positive tag
Positive questions have a positive verb + negative tag. You like chips, don't you? You don't like chips, do you? Second part: pronoun You use the pronoun that corresponds to the subject of the sentence. She likes chips, doesn't she? You don't like chips, do you? They like chips, don't they? helping word pronoun (e.g. do, have, can) (I, you, he, we) +