Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The traditional holiday of Yakut people
Transcript of The traditional holiday of Yakut people
Some photos are from the Yandex and some photos are from the Yakutia group of the vkontakte.ru.
Presentation made by Lyubov Zakharova It is the tenth-longest river in the world. Yakut national clothes is very comfortable, both for hot summer and cold winter. It is mainly made of natural materials: fur, shammy, skin, wool. Smart women’s dress with a jacket is embroidered with beads and decorated with ornaments. Silver decorations are part of Yakut holiday costumes.