Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Art of "Calling In" and How to Apologize
Transcript of The Art of "Calling In" and How to Apologize
Why talk about this? Why is it important?
Let's Talk About...
MAKE IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND
IDENTIFY THE BEHAVIOR
STAY CALM, COOL, AND COLLECTED
Acknowledge that they aren't a hateful person!
USE PAST EXPERIENCE
CALLING OUT versus CALLING IN
ACCEPTANCE IS KEY :)
HOW TO APOLOGIZE
Don't get defensive!
Don't talk about what you meant to do, talk about what you DID
Make a commitment to CHANGE the behavior :)
a person says or does something, often accidentally, and without intended malice, that belittles and alienates a member of a marginalized group