Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Introduction to Islam
Transcript of Introduction to Islam
Rate each word:
1--Never seen it! What are the Big Ideas of this unit? The geography of the Arabian Peninsula encouraged a nomadic way of life. The Arabian Peninsula was located at the "crossroads of three continents," making it an excellent location for trade. Geography Religion Muhammad taught that he was a messenger of God and spread the religion of Islam. The Five Pillars of Islam are an essential part of the Muslim religion which guide the daily lives of Muslims. Islam, Judaism, and Christianity share some beliefs, and all have sacred writings believed to be the words of God. Culture After Muhammad's death, Islam continued to spread & the empire grew large. Muslims made many achievements in math, science, literature, and more. What questions do you have about what we will learn in this unit?