Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marketing Presentation
InDepth Engineering Solutions Strength
Established in 2006
Product Design and Development
Advanced CAE / FE Analysis
CAD-Drafting, Solid Modeling, GD&T
MBD Simulation for Load Development
Joints Evaluation - Welds, Bolts
Design Process Optimization and Automation.
Industrial Experience in
1441 E Maple Rd, Suite 302, Troy, MI 48083
Our Engineering Services helps to bring...
Load Development based on Multi -Body Dynamic Analysis
Located in Troy, Michigan
Get more time to focus on your core activity
Gain access to our Skilled and experienced workforce
Produce quality deliverables faster
We create relationship that makes our client come back.
With a team of 26 in-house Engineers with Design, CAE Experience.
All our engineers are graduates in Mechanical Engineering from Reputed US School.
InDepth Engineering Solutions
Roller Coaster Tracks
Seat Project- Child Restraint Anchorage Test,
Based on CAE evaluation several new parts were avoided by use of anti rotation features.
Amusement Park Ride Seat Design Validation,
Innovative Design Recommendation
Met 20 years of life requirement
Met stringent weight target
Fast paced design deveopment
Innovative Design Concepts
Belt Tensioner :
Innovative concept and final design developed to resolve issue observed during bogie frame redesign.
Rope Course Design
Swinging Vine Bridges
Our Projects :
We have worked for
Indoor Ride Design and Validation
- Assessed Bolt Failure,
- Critical positions & load case development from Multi Body Simulation
- Structural design development of all system
- Design Validation with rigorous CAE - fatigue and strength load cases,
- Maintained internal and external standards
Redesign of Ride
- Structural design development of all system, new concepts, welded and bolted design construction.
- Track- several welded construction is converted to bolted construction.
- Simplified assembly
- Track switch - Major redesign like lots of welds eliminated, significant weight saving achieved
Our Successful Stories in
Redesign For Animation Figure
- We achieved
upto 30 to 60%
- Completely new architecture :
welded metallic structure
- Usage of high strength steel and heat treatment for increase fatigue life.
- Composite fiber, honeycomb sandwich, and inter-laminar failure assessment,
- Assessment on Bolt Failure.
Our Engineering Services in Amusement Park Industry:
Ride Tracks, Switches
Seats, Restraint Systems
Parade Float Structure
Team of 44 Onsite Engineers with Design, CAE,
Testing Experience, placed at various OEM's.
Our Engineering Services:
Ride Engineering Services
Design, Drafting, GD&T
Load Case Development using Multi Body Dynamics (MBD)
Finite Element Analysis using (CAE/FEA)
DFMEA, Risk Priority
Joints Evaluation - Welds, Bolts
Technical Reports and Certification
AISC, ASCE, IBC
Hanging Guest Compartment