Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Get ACTIVE about READING!
Transcript of Get ACTIVE about READING!
2. Question what you DON'T understand, vocabulary, the topic, type, the plot, and/or the main idea.
3. Ask Open End Questions: Questions that can have more than one answer. (Example: What could be the reason for cashless bundles?)
4. Ask Close End Questions: Questions that can have only "yes" or "no" answers. (Example: Did Kanye West write "My Way Home"?) If I'm Active, I am.... T-Track Down Information C-Creating Connections Three Ways to Make Connections in Reading:
1. Text to Self: connection between the text you read and your personal experiences
2. Text to Text: connection between the text you read and another text you have read in the past
3. Text to World: connection between the text you read and a world issue Reading to Understand How to READ Get ACTIVE about Reading! Important Not Important Write down 3 things that are important to understanding Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.
Write down 3 unimportant things we don't need to know in order to understand his address.