Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physical Fitness Awareness
Transcript of Physical Fitness Awareness
step 1: fun activity
step 2: presentation
step 3: discussion
step 4: brochure
step 5: survey statistics
By: Fatima and Ayesha
* Did you know that you are at an age where you are going through synaptic pruning
* Do you know that you are developing skills that you will remember forever
*Did you know you are at an age where you are developing your muscles and bones. Your bones and muscles will stay with for many more years to come (Inshallah)
* Exercising is not just to lose weight
* Exercising can be fun and it could be a way to meet people with same interests as you
*Physical fitness does not only mean sports
*Sports are not only for boys
Ideas to Think About
Discuss Your Thoughts on Female Sports
Do You Think You Will Engage in Any New Activity?
Was the Discussion Successful?
We did a survey and gave it to girls from ages 13 to 15 years
The number of girls who did the survey were 40 students
The questions revolved around the topic of physical fitness
Our project was a SUCCESS, the girls loved the activity and are motivated to start pursuing sports. Even though the dance routine will not be done routinely the girls are willing to take it on when they have the time.
Opinion and Advice
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
We were somewhat skeptical about our topic due to the fact that it has probably been done before. However, we tried to focus on teenage girls, and acknowledge the stereotype that exercise is not only a boy's sport. We are happy with our project now, we hope the girls benefited and you enjoyed it.
Done by: Fatima Abdulrahma & Ayesha Abdulrazzaq