Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
S.W.O.T Analysis stands for Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat of the site. The SWOT is based on the site location that are necessary and ideal for the proposed project development.
THESIS PROPOSAL ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN 10
Sports as we know today has been a big part of the Philippine Culture. Sports like Basketball, Football, Boxing, Billiards and Volleyball are some of the most popular sports now. Here in the Philippines, there are plenty of sports complex, unfortunately most of the sports facilities in the country are too old and have too many problems like the lack of facilities especially in the province. Rizal is a big province but there are no sports venue for some local and national sporting events. The study with the title of "PROPOSED TAYTAY SPORTS COMPLEX" is a response to the absence of a venue for sports activity in the province of Rizal especially in Taytay.
1. What are the additional facilities needed for the accommodation of the athletes for the events or training camps.
2. What are the factors needed to be considered in the circulation of the sports and other facilities?
3. What is the architectural solution to avoid he congestion of traffic inside or around the proposed sports complex.
1. The solution for the accommodation for the athletes especially for the visitors is to put a Dormitory that can also use as a temporary housing facilities for local and foreign athletes who train in the sports complex.
2. Identify the best location for all the Sports facilities and maximize the use of sunlight as source of energy in daylight.
3. With proper arrangement to manimize and avoid parking problems and utilize for entertaining events and concerts and parties.
• Future developments around the area.
• The site has a large lot are future growth or expansion.
• Being near lake side.
• Closeness to the main road.
Lots of potential/prospect users surround the site.
• Proximity to both city of Antipolo and Municipality of Angono.
• Prone to flooding.
• Site and Architectural planning is easier on a lot that is relatively flat.
• Emerging new business for small retailers.
• Water activities can be arranged as being close to the lake.
• Establish a new landmark and attraction.
Establish a new entertainment in Taytay Rizal.
• Exposure of the site to lake related risks.
MICRO SITE ANALYSIS
The site is situated at Brgy. Muzon Taytay Rizal
The site will not have much problem on the boundaries because the direction of approach is facing the road.
Angono coastal road is connected to (2) Manila East Road. Classification there will be no problem on traffic and accessibility.
NUMBER OF LANES
The major road Manila east road had 6 lanes while the Angono coastal road only have 2-4 lanes.
There are no problem in traffic on the area of the site but in the Manila East Road, the users might experience traffic during rush hours.
Based the Ocular inspection, the road conditions of coastal road is in fair condition, which means it does not have any crack or damages and it does not affect the flow of vehicles.
SIZE AND NATURE OF THE LOT
The lot has an area of 140,000 sq. meters or 14.0 hectares.
The main road of the site is facing west direction
DIRECTION OF APPROACH
There are (3) three road ways going to the site
- Through Architectural solution, what are the appropriate designs or the unique features of the Proposed Taytay Rizal Sports Complex that other sports complex in the Philippines not have?
- The Architectural goal of the project is to offer a state of the art facilities where different sports can be played needed to enhance and nurture the talent of the young Filipino athletes and also for the future aspirants in the field of sports.
A. To Local Athletes
The athletes can develop their skills and talents through competitions in the sports complex. The project is also for all the sports enthusiast.
B. To Community
The community will generate income because of the business opportunities related to the sports activity around the proposed sports complex.
C. To Government
The study may inspire the government to give attention to sports and provide subsides, programs, and support systems especially to the Philippine Sports Industry.
D. To Students
The research will also help to educate the students about the sports industry in the Philippines. The project may also benefits and help the future researchers and used it as their guide. The study can also be developed in the future.
E. To the Field of Architecture
This study will give an idea to the aspiring architects and used it as a research basis if ever they want to design this kind of proposal.
MACRO SITE ANALYSIS
The proposed Taytay Rizal Sports Complex is located ta Brgy. Muzon Taytay Rizal near Antipolo City and the Municipality of Angono in Rizal province.
The proposed project will be funded by the Municipal Government of Taytay and the Provincial Government of Rizal.
The local athletes and residence of Taytay Rizal will be the main users of the proposed Taytay Rizal Sports Complex. Youth sector, sports minded or inclined individuals coming from all the province of Rizal and other part of Metro Manila. Professional athletes, trainers are also the target users.