Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to make a Graham Balls
Transcript of How to make a Graham Balls
1 pack of crushed Grahams
1 condensed milk
1 small pac of marshmall
Place crushed graham in a mixing bowl. Add condensed milk slowly while mixing until a dough-like consistency is achieved.
New trends of pastry
Shape the mixture into balls, and insert marshmallows on it and round it again to shape.
After doing it, you may now roll the ball unto the plate with crushed grahams so that it will not be too sticky. Then refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
You can add:
(You can add: Nips, sprinkles ,dessicated coconut , powdered milk or any thing that you want)
Free Taste Everyone!