Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All about me!
Transcript of All about me!
I have one brother, Tommy, who is in his junior year at Appalachian State University. My dad, Stephen, is a reference librarian, and my mom, Peggy, is a 3rd grade teacher.
I went to Our Lady of Grace for kindergarten and first grade, then attended Lindley for 2nd-5th.
I was a very sassy little girl... Not much has changed..
Dance, dance, dance!
I started dancing when I was 3 and continued until I was 11. I danced competitively for 6 years.
I cheered at Kiser and now am on varsity at Grimsley!
I played soccer from ages 4-7
I went to Kiser Middle School!
All about me!
By: Maggie Culkin
Halloween has always been my favorite holiday!
I absolutely LOVE the beach!
I love Asheville!
I hope to attend UNCA when I graduate high school. I love the town and the lively atmosphere!
I would like to be a DEA agent when I grow up, I have always wanted to have a job in law enforcement.