Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dan daly
Battle of Belleau Woods
" Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever? "
French Croix de Guerre
Retired Feb. 6, 1926
Dies Apr. 27, 1937
Buried at Cypress Hill National Cemetery
Military Career cont.
Battle of Fort Dipitie
Medal of Honor (2)
Distinguished Service Cross
Silver Star Citation
Life before the military
Born on Nov. 11, 1873
Had a boxing career
So why did he enlist?
Where was Dan Daly born?
Why did he revive the Medal of Honor at the Battle of Fort Dipitie?
When did Dan Daly retire?