Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
8th grade Printmaking Project
Transcript of 8th grade Printmaking Project
Artist from the 1960s
Called a "Pop Artist" because he used popular culture in his work
Made art from "non-art" objects
Coined phrase "15 minutes of fame"
Used silk screen printmaking to create his images
Contemporary British Artist
Uses stencils and spraypaint to create graffiti
Comments on culture through work
Take an expressive picture of yourself
Turn into print and create a series of 4 prints