Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Machu Picchu
The Inca tribe lived in Machu Picchu for more than a 100 years.(1450-1572)
By:Fasih, Hamza, Ali and Muhammad
It was built where it was to show that the Inca civilization was strong and took challenges.
Machu Picchu was bulit by: Heavy granite stones (extremely hard to cut).
Machu Pichu is the only known Inca city that still exisits.
Machu Pichu was discovered on
Machu Picchu is believed to have been
built by Pachacuti Inca Yupanqui,
the ninth ruler of the Inca and the first
emperor of the Incas.
The Inca tribe got invaded by the Spanish.
Machu Picchu was built as an estate for the Inca emperor Pachacuti.
Hiram Bingham was an american explorer he and his Team discovered Machu Picchu.