Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Review
Visual rhetoric explores the use of images, font design, and other non-verbal elements to communicate a persuasive message
Is it a
A Variety of images?
Is there font? If so, does it look
Images and Text
How do the visuals connect to the text?
Is the image the main focus?
Is the text the main focus?
Visuals and Appeals
How do the visuals appeal to
Logos: Appeal to logic
Pathos: Appeal to emotion
Ethos: Appeal to author's credibility
February 9, 2015