Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Hallucination (edited)
Transcript of The Hallucination (edited)
Please follow along
Ask Questions Whenever
We will be doing questions on this story Question 1 What have you learned so
far about where and when the
story takes place? (setting) Question 3 Do you think that what Sam
is seeing is apart of the planet
or a hallucination? Question 2 page: 338 Question 4 What conflict is
being introduced? page: 334 Why doesn't Robert want
to talk about the hallucinations? * He doesn't want
to get sent home. page: 341 page: 344 * That the "figures"
want to be left alone. * It is lonely and very far from civilization.