Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of temparate zone
A temperate climate is a climate where you experience all of the seasons. It can be rain sunny snowy cloudy pretty much anything.
One of the deer adaptions is that they grow a thick fur in the winter and shed it in the spring.
The oak tree loses it's leafs in fall that they don't waste energy in the winter.The pine tree does not have as big leaf's and has more of them so that they do not waste as much energy.
A area going against it's climate zone is mount Everest between India and china because it stays cold all year round.