Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Citadel Career Center Career Planning Process
Transcript of Citadel Career Center Career Planning Process
So How Do You Go From Here...
Figure out what you need to do to get there?
do you want to do?
do you start planning?
1. At School
2. Out of School
do you start?
3. The Resume
Know Your Skills and Interests
Know About Your Major
1. Are you in the right major?
2. How are your grades?!
3. Consider electives that match your career choice.
4. Get involved in School Clubs.
- Summer Jobs
- Job Shadowing
- Informational Interviews
1. Visit your hireLINK account
2. Talk to someone at The Career Center
3. Talk to your Academic Advisor or Department
4. Attend the Career Fair
5. Ask advice from your network
Peterson's Online Guide
College Blue Book
Talk to ALL Service ROTC Units
Consider All of Your Options:
“A goal without a plan is just a wish.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Rememember doing Sigi3 in your Cit101 Class?
Are your interests still the same?
If they have changed, why have they changed?
What things do you need to do NOW to start thinking about the end goal?
Have you really taken a look at where your major will take you?
Check out the resource found on The Citadel Career Center Website.
YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDERING THIS
1. Resume Blitz- Fri. Mark Clark Hall 12:30-2:30
2. Drop in hours 1:00-3:00 Mon-Thurs. The Citadel Career Center
3. hireLINK Resume Builder
WHERE DO YOU LOOK?
Employers are looking to hire YOU?
Use the RESOURCES
available to you
These are viewable on your phone!
Understand the Job Market
Know what employers want...
Don't have one? Get one!