Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Probability Scales
If certain means probability of 1, how would you describe probability of 0?
How would you describe a probability of 0.5?
Words and Probability Scales
Impossible Unlikely Evens Likely Certain
L.O. - Understand the words that relate to probability and apply these ideas to the idea of a probability scale.
0 0.5 1
Complete the RAG Sheet
(a) The probability of square and triangle are both 0.5.
(b) triangle is less likely than square.
Higher than 5 because there are 4 cards left higher than 5 and only 3 lower than 5 (4/7 > 3/7)