Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"I Heard a Fly Buzz When I Died"
Transcript of "I Heard a Fly Buzz When I Died"
The stillness round my form
Was like the stillness in the air
Between the heaves of storm.
The eyes beside had wrung them dry,
And breaths were gathering sure
For that last onset, when the king
Be witnessed in his power.
I willed my keepsakes, signed away
What portion of me I
Could make assignable,-and then
There interposed a fly,
With blue, uncertain, stumbling buzz,
Between the light and me;
And then the windows failed, and then
I could not see to see.
All is silent except for a Fly buzzing Lull between the "heaves"
"Stillness in the air" On Lookers are all silent Their eyes are "wrung Dry of TeaRS" Expects the appearance of a King, but only a fly appears Willed away what portion of her was assignable