Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
1. Business Development ICP
2. Marketing and Communication
2.1 Social Media
2.2 Corporate Website
3. Trade Shows and Events
4. Marketing Tools
4.1 Marketing Department
4.2 Sales Department
4.3 Service Department
5. Questions and Comments
Business Development ICP
Discussed the following:
* Snapsil - Where does MUZA stand?
- Promote non-food application
* New Application Profiles & brochures
* Market Research on DIY stores
Every Multivac employee must please go "like" the Facebook page!
Analysis Social Media: MULTIVACGroup
Weekly reaches > 1300 persons
A new post every 2 days
Direct connect to Facebook
One Youtube-Channel per language
(DE&EN, ES, FR)
Corporate Youtube-Channel (DE&EN):
More than 3500 videos watched/month
More than 6500 minutes per month
82% of people using an internet search engine uses Google
29% of people use only one word to search
24% uses two words
You need to rank first - 80% of people takes the first link.
MULTIVAC SOUTHERN AFRICA WEBSITE:
# They (MUWO) do the change of overall site for free
# With TYPO3 I can make changes like:
- Add a vacancy
- Add a Trade Show
- Press Releases (Klaus adds the new ones automatically.)
# More website users.
TRADE SHOWS AND EVENTS
"You need to have a goal,
otherwise you cannot achieve it!"
- Feedback from booth members (2013)
- Goal for each product range?
- Concept Creation (green tag)
- Budget checklist
- Booth members
*Tablets /Notebooks with Brochures
*Plasma x 2 : Panda & Machines
*Samples to pack
- More machines running (every 90 min)
Booth Members: You build the value of
the show, we just manage it.
- Follow Up on Sales Leads - Push until you get an answer from them.
- Analyze the show
- Did we achieve goals?
Why do we
do what we do?
Software needed: InDesign
why? MUWO designed ALL brochures in InDesign.
TYPO3 for website (FREE)
Disk to Backup on & UPS
Adapt: Image Brochure for SA
(print in Germany)
Product Catalogue (UK)
Spec Sheets & New Brochures
Only APPS for Apple
- Sales App and Prezi for iPad
The Sales People have the influence, but in a lot of cases the Technicians promote further sales.
- Service Business Card
- Have a product profile
- Spec Sheets
- Promotional Material (80% of promotional material in USA are distributed by their Technicians.
What does this all mean for MultivacSA?
- Media Plan - don't have one yet.
- Updated Brochures and website.
- Make sure very department has the tools that they need to sell machines and material.
- Showroom and smaller trade shows.