Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Use BrainPop
Transcript of How to Use BrainPop
What is Brain Pop
Brain Pop is a program created to help students learn about a topic that they don't understand.
How do They do it?
They start out with a question sent to them by a fan. Next they do research to learn more about it. They then have the actors run through the script. After recording they use a program called Flash to animate the movie.
Brain Pop was created to help explore
unknown topics. It helps kids, students,
and even adults learn about specific
things. It is a great program that is educational and fun.
Tim and Moby are the
man and robot who
narrate it. that is the
difference between a
lecture and a video.
VISIT THE SITE!