Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to Use BrainPop
Transcript of How to Use BrainPop
What is Brain Pop
Brain Pop is a program created to help students learn about a topic that they don't understand.
How do They do it?
They start out with a question sent to them by a fan. Next they do research to learn more about it. They then have the actors run through the script. After recording they use a program called Flash to animate the movie.
Brain Pop was created to help explore
unknown topics. It helps kids, students,
and even adults learn about specific
things. It is a great program that is educational and fun.
Tim and Moby are the
man and robot who
narrate it. that is the
difference between a
lecture and a video.
VISIT THE SITE!