Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elements of 4D Design
Transcript of Elements of 4D Design
of 4D Design
Buildings or structures,
Lighting Design Collective, "Silo 468" 2013
- redefining the relationship between sculpture and public
the relief features or surface
configuration of an area.
Oscar Schlemmer, "Triadic Ballet"
- Accent light
- Key Light
- Back Light
- Fill Light
Jillian Mcdonald - Valley of the Deer (2013) [EXCERPT]
"Cut Piece" (1965)
Stelarc Sitting/Swaying: Event for Rock Suspension (1980)
is the time taken for initial run-up of level from nil to peak, beginning when the key is first pressed.
time is the time taken for the subsequent run down from the attack level to the designated sustain level.
level is the level during the main sequence of the sound's duration, until the key is released.
time is the time taken for the level to decay from the sustain level to zero after the key is released.
(aka - objective or clock-time)
(aka - perceived or subjective)
Linear vs Non-Linear Time
Linear time moves in a chronological fashion
while Non-Linear time is edited or jumbled.
"Meshes of the Afternoon" Excerpt
Christian Marclay, "The Clock"