Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Zearth
Zearth will mimic Earth, many races, one universal language. We can accommodate no more than 50 billion. Technology will be at its very best utilizing all people to work at the same level, education will be for everyone, everyone will be equal.
The circular orbit around Zearth, takes 365 days to orbit around the sun.
On Zearth there is only one moon with a gravitational force on the ocean's tides
Size: 12,500 km
Number of Moons: 1
Plate tectonics? Yes
Limited tectonic movement which yields less volcanic activity decreasing overall planet temperature