Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Course Rep Training - University of Nottingham Students' Union
Transcript of Course Rep Training - University of Nottingham Students' Union
2) A student tells you they are finding it difficult budgeting and is worried they may have to quit their course if this doesn't change – where could they go for help?
3) Your course mate mentions that they have
received a letter asking them to attend a meeting about plagiarism – where could they go for help?
4) A student has told you they are having problems with their old Landlord who refuses to return their deposits without a justified reason – can anyone help?
1) A student comes to you and tells you that they are
depressed as a result of moving away from home -
what support services could you signpost them to?