Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Paul's GMO Foods Project
Transcript of Paul's GMO Foods Project
The Ethics of Genetically Modified Foods
What are GMO's
GMO is an engineering technique which allows farmers and scientists to take genetically advantageous traits from one plant/animal and inject it into another boosting efficiency.
What are Ethics?
Ethics is two things. First, ethics indicates the standards of right and wrong that define what we do in terms of rights, fairness, etc. Secondly, ethics
By Paul Palatsides