Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BLACK HOLES
The Sizes Are...
There are 2 sizes of black holes. The first kind is Stellar Mass. The second kind is Supermassive. Stellar Mass black holes are the average size but they are still super powerful. Supermassive black holes are the biggest type. They are the most powerful kind.
A black hole is at the center of the Milky Way. There is so many black holes in our universe that it is almost impossible to find them all.They are invisible because they trap anything that comes within it's gravity, even light.
by Ruby Haden
-The closest black hole to our Solar System is 1,600 light years away.
-Black holes are spheres.
-Black holes spin.
-They will shred a human in less than 60 seconds.
-Black holes are not always black.
-Sometimes,black holes evaporate.
THANK YOU FOR READING MY PREZI!!
What They Are
Where They Are