Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oh My the Generation Gap...at work.
Transcript of Oh My the Generation Gap...at work.
4 Things That Define Us
1. Parenting Trends
4. Life Span
First Man on the Moon
Born before 1945...
Mandatory Social Security
Dawn of the Digital Age
End of the Cold War
Born 1977 -1990
First Gulf War
9/11 Terrorist Attacks
By 2020, nearly 1/2 of the workforce will be comprised of Generation Y. They will be between the ages of 30 & 43, more and more, they will be influencers in your community, sought after customers and the leaders of your organizations.
Predictions for Gen Z aka Plurals
Last to see a "caucasian majority", likely to be highly open to diversity.
Least likely to believe in the American Dream.
Sizable percentage is expected to go a non-traditional route for post-secondary education.
65% will work in jobs that don't exist today.
Kenny Rambo - Heartland Communications Consultants, Inc.