Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
Transcript of SEQUENCE OF EVENTS
of a story in the
SHOW ME WHAT YOU KNOW!
1. Sequence the following pictures wth
your shoulder partner. Your teacher will
give you special instructions
2. Explain the sequence of your pictures
Shopping at Publix
Putting events of a story in
of when they
What kind of book are you about to listen to?
Realistic non fiction.
WHAT IS THAT?
Realistic Non fiction
indicates that the
story is something
that COULD happen
that it did happen.
Let's listen to the story
and think of the transitional words as I read:
First, Next, Then, and Finally (last).
Gather your table buddies.
Captain discusses with his/her group the
illustrations you will
create and how they
will be sequenced
Use illustrations to also discuss:
The setting , character, events in order
What does that mean?
What happens in the story to help
the characters solve the problem?
Stories have a
Character: A lady shopper