Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Procyon Life cycle
Transcript of Procyon Life cycle
By: Michael Combs Proycon To the naked eye the proycon looks like a single star in the sky but it really is not. The Proycon is the seventh brightest star in the sky. This is actually a binary Star System. One end consisting of white main sequences named Procyon A while the other a faint white dwarf named Procyon B. It lies 11.46 light years away from earth, this is one of the nearest solar systems to us. Its color is determined on how close it is to our Sun. Citations www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/procyon. Wikipedia 10/16/12 7:50 www.youtube.com/whatch procyon star. 10/16/12 Procyon A is 6.9 time more luminous than our sun. Procyon A has a luminosity of 6.93^3. While Procyon B has Luminosity of.00055L. Procyon A mass is 1.42x.003^4 and Procyon B has a mass of 0.062x.04^3. Proycon B is about 0.06 in solar masses.