Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to make a paper ninja blade
Transcript of How to make a paper ninja blade
2 peices of A4 square paper
Take the first peice of paper then pull the top right corner and pull it to the bottom right corner then fold it again then fold it derecly to the other side and make a crease.
Then flip one side up and the other one down so you have a S then make the tips into triangles then turn it over and fold it to make one side and do the same with the other.
When you have made both you will then have to connect them so you slip one side into the blade that the the blade you are holding is facing and continue