Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cold Stone Creamery
Transcript of Cold Stone Creamery
that started in 1988. Franchising started in 1995.The ice cream is made fresh daily and customers are able to customize their orders according to their preference. Operation and Management OUTLOOK OF INDUSTRY COLD STONE CREAMERY *Franchise Fee: $42,000
*Royalty Fee: 6%
*Net Worth Required: $125,000
* I will obtain the money for my franchise by saving up money and working. I will also sell unnecessary personal items. * Cold Stone is expanding internationally Costs Getting Started COLD STONE CREAMERY! Competition My business will be located in the strip mall at Jackson and South Maple in Ann Arbor. It is in the same strip mall as T.J. Maxx and Nicola's Books, so people can stop buy to have some ice cream after shopping. There is also minimum competition in terms of ice cream places. *My franchise does not allow absentee ownership, so I will be an owner (sole proprietor) and an operator.
* About 10 to 15 people are needed to run one store * Cold Stone reviews lease of your building
*Cold Stone also offers training that takes 6 to 8 weeks * Dairy Queen
*Stucchi's Ice Cream
* We will beat our competition with better tasting ice cream and superior presentation techniques
* We also have more variety and customizing options What Makes Your Business Unique? DEMAND * Cold Stone was the 46th American Top Global Franchises as of 2012
* Cold Stone was ranked 11th in Entrepreneurs Magazine's Fastest Growing Franchises in 2006 Bibliography http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/franchises/facts_on_ownership.html http://www.entrepreneur.com/franchises/coldstonecreamery/282219-0.html WHY I CHOSE COLD STONE *Cold Stone is a franchise that offers quality ice cream with the option of customizing your order by adding many different toppings.
* Their ice cream is delicious and prepared on frozen granite stone.