Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
To Kill a Mockingbird Thematic Statement
Transcript of To Kill a Mockingbird Thematic Statement
thinks is a bad name. It just shows you how poor that person is, it doesn't hurt you." -Atticus
Pg 144-145 p7 Judgement is often unwarreted or unvallidated Discrimination is a ... disease Theres a difference between an education and schooling When children grow up, they face difficult problems, and. they learn to cope and take responsibility. Atticus Scout Jem "I did not miss her, but I think Jem did.
He remembered her clearly, and
sometimes in the middle of a game he
would sigh at length,then go off and play by
himself behind the car house." -Scout Pg 7. P2 He stood up and pointed his finger at Tom Robinson.
"--- I seen that black nigger yonder ruttin' on my Mayella!"
Pg 231 P3