Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Enzymes
Amylase, 6.7 - 7.0 Protease, 7 - 10 Pepsin, 1.5 - 2 Lipase, 3 - 6 Rennin, 3.4 Duodenum The duodenum, or small intestine, digests carbohydrates and lipids very well. The enzymes in this neutral, acids-and-bases environment like Lipase disperse the fat into tiny globules. Some proteins and simple sugars like starches are still being broken down, but they are all completed in this stage. Ptyalin, 5.6 - 6.9 Maltase, 6.1 - 6.8 Lactase, 2.0 - 4.0 Lock-And-Key Major Digestive Enzymes Emulsification LAB Digestive Hormones Gastrin----> HCL Release
Secretin----> Bicarbonate &Bile Release
CCK (Cholecystokinin)----> Pancreatic Enzyme Release & Bile Brush Border Enzymes Sucrase, Maltase, Lactase Chief Cells ------> Pepsinogen----> Pepsin Lingual Lipase Sucrase