Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of New continent is discovered!
Transcript of Copy of New continent is discovered!
WHAT NOBODY KNEW HERE!
aMERIGO SAYS: I have discovered a continent
Why AmeriGO vESPUCCI?
"Americus in honor of Amerigo Vespucci"
In 1507 Waldesmüller published "Quattuor Americi navigationes" and his own "Cosmographiae introductio". In his cosmography, the German suggested that the southern continent Americus, be named in honor of Amerigo Vespucci, who had discovered.
tuesday, december 13, 1502
Vol XCIII, No. 311
tHE KING OF PORTUGAL FINANCED THE TRIP
tired but it was worth!
Novus Mundus & AmeriGO VESPUCCI
Amerigo Vespucci sailed from Lisbon on May 13, 1501 in command of three ships, heading to Brazil via the Cape Verde Islands, he discovered the bay of Rio de Janeiro.
People Ask! Find out here
exchange of culture and geographical progress
rape and murder
With ALONSO DE oJEDA
WITH cHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS