Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Taiga Forest (Kees and Rouven)
Transcript of Taiga Forest (Kees and Rouven)
The taiga forest is not close to the equator and is found in Australia,Asia and other places.
Humans have been cutting down the trees for many things like houses, paper and camp fires. Humans are also burning it down causing deforestation.
The plants and fruits
There is trees plants and fungus sacattered arund the biome and there are food on the plants and trees for the local animals to eat.
In some years the Taiga forest will not be there anymore. Maybe you can help us by fighting with us and say the people should stop.
Name: Kees & Rouven
The human impact
The taiga forest is a big group of plants
that live together.