Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who has Vegemite?
Transcript of Who has Vegemite?
Who has eaten Vegemite?
- Financial - improve sales
- Marketing - customer retention
- innovate appropriately, according to the current cultural and social landscape.
1. decline in sales
2. 80% down to 72% household penetration of Vegemite in the market
3. failure to contemporize appropriately
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Vegemite?
1. Broader socio-cultural research
2. Market Segmentation
3. Refocus brand on selling perception over product
4. Reaffirm trust and commitment
1. By conducting a broader socio-cultural research through consumer focus groups
2. Reaffirming Vegemite's association with the cultural socio-cultural landscape
3. Refocus brand on consumer-relationship marketing
1. Adaptability to modern Australia
2. Reassure trust and commitment with the nation and its demographics.
3. Conduct research through traditional and new media channels to update knowledge on the current socio-cultural landscape.
Monitoring Performance Objectives
- Monthly & Yearly sales check
- Sales Check at the end of the year campaign
- Public Survey to align marketing objectives
- Vegemite struggled to connect with the modern consumer market:
we suggest for Kraft to research various cross media platforms to gain a deeper understanding of defining market segments and demographics.