Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10/22
rules and guidelines
Who are the people of Salem and what relationships exist among them?
Reread pages 8 and 9 of the play. In your notebook, explain what is actually happening here. What has been revealed, and why is it so important (think back to the pre-reading)?
Monday, October 23rd
Crucible: Act 1
Women of Salem
Tituba- fearful slave of Reverend Parris
Abigail- disobedient niece of Reverend Parris
Betty- unwanted daughter of Reverend Parris
Susanna Walcott- friend of Abigail
Act 1 Character Presentations
Think on the spot by imagining and acting out a made-up scene
Never say no! (it kills the vibe)
Go with the flow
Constant movement to keep the scene going
Summarize today's reading
What took place in today's performance?
Has anything new been revealed about the characters?