Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Economy In Europe BY: CIP-Y
Transcript of Economy In Europe BY: CIP-Y
traditional: its when a tradition is passed down by generation.
command: its when the goverment gets all the money.
Currency: is money that people use for other countries to shop easier.
Market: it is when they owner gets the money instead of the goverment YEAH!!!!!!
Mixed: its when market and command are combined together.
human capital and physical capital!!!!
human capital: workers or business man that need education and health.
economy of UK, Germany, and Russia
UK economy is a market
Germany economy is a mixed
Russia has a command economy.
currency of the EU and Russia
physical capital: its when factories or business need workers to keep it going.